Fuji Xerox FreeFlow book printing solution is one of cloud print solutions, helps you print on demand and publishing with a reasonable cost. This printing services can lower the cost and improve the document workflow.
The flexible workflow of FreeFlow book printing solutions lets you produce a wide range of publishing applications, in color or monochrome, with variable content for personalized messaging, and with a broad array of finishing options.
- Leverages customer information and the ability to personalize catalogues with variable content
- Produced quickly for timely delivery to support promotions or new products
- Supports just-in-time manufacturing
- Print-on-demand eliminates storage issue
Print on Demand Books
- Short runs make publishing more affordable
- Reduces costs associated with warehousing
- Short run jobs that will need editing
- let you revive out-of-print books
Scientific, Medical, Technical Journals
- Print on offset and coated stocks
- Smaller run volumes and periodic production cycles
- Eliminates warehousing of printed stock
- Allows for easy editing of out-of-date material
- Improve operational efficiencies with a single workflow for books, catalogues, manuals, and brochures. Increase profitability by offering smaller first runs of books, as well as reprints and late editions so books are never "out of print."
- Achieve greater response rates by adding personalized content to catalogues.
- Enter new markets with expanded applications that include commercially printed books, manuals, brochures, and catalogues, print proofs of books, translated manuscripts, and scientific and medical journals that require specialised media.