Print on demand and publishing is a kind of print services provied by Fuji Xerox. This print service helps you avoid the hidden costs associated with traditional offset printing, such as warehousing, labor, and waste from outdated documents, to streamlined workflow and reduced costs.
FreeFlow print-on-demand solutions will enable jobs that run the gamut from promotional materials to newsletters to business cards to training manuals and more.
- Combine preprinted covers with digitally printed pages
- Print-on-demand allows materials to be easily updated
Highlight Color Retail Ads
- Enhance short-lived documents like retail advertisements
- Highlight color makes document messages more effective
- Produce as part of a membership kit
- Print-on-demand with new member's name and other information
- Highly variable with frequent updates needed
- Print-on-demand accommodates updates and quick turnaround
- Varying content with every issue
- Number of subscribers (print quantity) changes frequently
- Print-on-demand workflow manages publishing requirements
- High impact results
- Low volume and frequently updated
- Increase revenues by meeting demands for "just in time" short run jobs.
- Manage more jobs more effectively by streamlining administrative functions such as order processing, job tracking, and chargeback.
- Reduce errors and gain efficiency by automating prepress repetitive tasks.
- Increase customer satisfaction and convenience by leveraging the power of the Web for job order and proofing.
- Enable new applications and expand business opportunities by adding personalized content and one-to-one marketing messages to documents.